Monday, September 23, 2013

favorite Daily Show bits, number 1

We inaugurate today a set of my all-time favorite segments from the Daily Show. They call this one Head of State, and it's from Hillary Clinton's confirmation hearings to become Secretary of State. True fact: when I first saw this, my wife was asleep next to me in bed, and I was laughing so hard that I had to put a pillow over my face so that I wouldn't wake her up. It was during the John Kerry section with the dolls, but the whole thing is really good.

"Eyes open! Win car!"













---

The places to hear from me:
Food - josh lubarr food stuff
Geekiness - geekiness(josh lubarr)
Movies - Old Movies and New with Josh Lubarr
Politics - Progressive Politics (per Josh Lubarr)
Silliness and comedy - Le Repository du Silliness, avec Josh Lubarr
Favorite movies - The Pantheon
Me generally - Josh Lubarr's web site extraordinaire
Also also - Josh's Part of lubarr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment