Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Public Acknowledgement That I Am At Least Somewhat Funny

I just learned (and I mean less than two minutes ago) that my play, Who Stole the Christmas Spirit?, was a semi-finalist in the 2015 McLaren Memorial Comedy Play Writing Competition. See http://www.mctmidland.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2015-Current-Standings.pdf for details. While I would obviously have liked to have been a finalist or zee beeg wiener, semi-finalist is not the worst thing that ever happened. So, yay!



The places to hear from me, albeit sporadically:
Food – josh lubarr food stuff
Geekiness – geekiness(josh lubarr)
Movies – Old Movies and New with Josh Lubarr
Politics – Progressive Politics (per Josh Lubarr)
Silliness and comedy – Le Repository du Silliness, avec Josh Lubarr
Favorite movies – The Pantheon
Places – Good Things around Boston, and Elsewhere
Me generally – Josh Lubarr’s web site extraordinaire
Also also – Josh’s Part of lubarr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment